Your Ceremony is the Heart of Your WeddinG.
“Ceremonies by Nanette” creates and officiates at a wide range of custom ceremonies, from Santa Barbara elopements to large-event weddings. Whether you live locally or are traveling from another part of the country or world, we will collaborate to ensure your wedding ceremony is exactly as you imagine it.
As a wedding officiant who celebrates love and the many forms it takes in a lifetime, I embrace diversity and creativity. My ceremonies reflect most traditions — spiritual, multi-cultural, and interfaith, as well as non-religious and non-denominational. The modern, meaningful, and personalized wedding ceremony that we create together will reflect your style, traditions, and love. The ceremonies are designed and delivered so that you and your guests will remember the sweetness of the moment long after your ceremony has ended.
AS YOUR WEDDING OFFICIANT, I WILL SUPPORT YOU.
- The process of creating your wedding ceremony will be smooth, joyful and fun.
- By using a personalized wedding and ceremony questionnaire, as well as communicating through emails and phone calls, I take time to get to know you and your dream for your wedding ceremony. As your marriage officiant, I use the information you share with me to write your Love Story and craft your wedding ceremony.
- At your request, I will research additional elements taken from a variety of wedding traditions which you may want to include in the ceremony. Your wedding ceremony may be short and sweet or it may be longer to include readings, songs or other ceremony elements.
- Because I am also a Certified Life-Cycle Celebrant®, and am trained through the Celebrant Foundation & Institute, I have access to a wealth of information and resources. I will use these resources to work with you and create a ceremony that represents your needs, beliefs, and personality.
- There are many ceremony elements available to you and I help guide you through the process of choosing which elements best reflect your style and vision. Examples include the Hand Blessing and Hand Fasting Ceremony, the Love Lock Unity Ceremony, the Wine and Love Letter Ceremony, and the Parent Vows to Children Ceremony.
- Writing personal wedding vows can be a source of worry. As your wedding officiant, I provide you with Wedding Vow Guidelines to help you write your personalized wedding vows. I will also write them for you to repeat after me, if you prefer.
- Your wedding ceremony will be beautifully written and delivered. It will joyfully honor the moment in which you and your guests have gathered to celebrate your love.
- During your ceremony, I will help you relax into the moment. Often just the simple reminder to “breathe” is all it takes! My goal is to help you be fully present with each other and with your gathered guests.
- As your marriage officiant, I am pleased to attend and coordinate your wedding ceremony rehearsal. As a member of your wedding team, I work with other wedding professionals to help tend to any ceremony management details to ensure your wedding day is flawless!
- I will facilitate the signing of your marriage license and submit it to the state for recording.
SANTA BARBARA, CALIFORNIA — A PERFECT PLACE TO ELOPE.
Elopement weddings are a perfect way to celebrate your love. Whether you are planning to elope privately or with a small gathering of loved ones, destination elopements offer an intimate and joyous experience.
AS YOUR SANTA BARBARA AREA ELOPEMENT OFFICIANT, HERE’S HOW I WILL HELP YOU.
I assure you that your elopement will be streamlined and easy.
Your elopement ceremony will be designed to generally celebrate love and marriage or personalized to utilize one of two customized options.
Your ceremony will reflect your style, beliefs and love.
I will assist you through the process of writing personal vows or write them for you to repeat after me, if you prefer.
I will guide you through the process of obtaining your marriage license.
Ceremonies by Nanette also provides elopement packages including ideas for perfect locations for your ceremony and references to the best wedding photographers and florists in the Santa Barbara area.
Say yes, and come to Santa Barbara to elope!
HOW WE BEGIN.
I would love to have a phone call or meet over coffee so I can hear about what you’re imagining as your perfect wedding. I will also describe specific details about the three ceremony styles I offer. I look forward to hearing from you and creating your ceremony exactly as you envision it!
Please enjoy this video of a wedding ceremony where I officiate.